Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday Friends! Today is the day we talk about the things that sails our ship! This has been a trying week as I laid my sweet grandma to rest!



I found this vintage suitcase that was used for props in hollywood movies. I made a little vignette and entered it in a contest for Instagram...



I WANT FALL!!!! I WANT FALL! 

Please send FALL! I  miss the cooler weather and all the festivities that Fall brings….BRING IT ON!


When I came back to work on Thursday, I came back to a huge bouquet of flowers. My company had sent me flower so brighten my day!


I made a Hobby Lobby run and picked up quite a few things to decorate with.  I love to decorate. If you following me on Instagram, you already know this :)

XO,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment