Friday, July 24, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Happy Friday Friends! Today is the day we talk about the things that sails our ship!

Sunday morning we woke up and had no coffee... So, a trip to Dunkin Donuts was in order! Doesn't this vignette scream FALL? Gimme a match and cooler weather! 


We brought donuts for the whole clan!

We also took this beauty for her Senior pictures session! We came home and I took a few out by my neighbors shed.



I've been LOVING this Maybelline Pumped Up Mascara. It's a must try!

I'm part of a group of ladies on INSTAGRAM hosting a series every Wednesday called #HomesWithHeart Each week we give you a theme and you show us a picture with your favorite story! Come join in on the fun!


I was also a part of an Insta Sister swap #swapitlikeitshot2015 My sista sent me the best goodies!

My Sambo hurt his leg. Vet has him on Valium and anti inflammatories. But isn't he gorgeous?

No comments:

Post a Comment