Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Hey y'all...I'm sharing some of my favorites!

My baby boy needs obedience training! He's one sweet boy, but will test your patience and eat every thing in his way!


Adding in a lil summer decor before I pack it all up! We have a contract on our house and are praying it sells with no complications...


Memorial Day Decor!


My son and I grilled Angus burgers for Memorial Day on our portable charcoal grill. Worked out well! We were tag teaming it!


Discovered a new neighborhood in our area! This church is part of a gated community! We fell in love with this property!


We celebrated my son's graduation with a party for the family! Hung out by the pool and just had a great time!



I mentioned these last week in my favorites! They made it again! I get a different variety each week! Loving them all!

They are perfect for on the go snacks, school lunches, beach trips and much more. 

Click this link to get your First and Fifth box FREE. 

Most pouches aren't more than 150 calories. Perfect snack!

You can cancel your subscription at any time. It's only $6.99. 


XO,
Angela



















No comments:

Post a Comment