Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What I've been up to Wednesday!

It's Wednesday and I'm joining in the party for What's Up Wednesday!

This bunch of wonderful ladies are hosting...
Mix Match Mama
Pinterest Told Me To
The Larson Lingo


What we're eating this week...

I have it twice already. Newk's grilled chicken caesar salad is the best caesar I've ever tasted. 




Panera isn't too bad with the new soup bowls they have created.


What I'm reminiscing about!

Our New House!

We've searched high and low and just can't find the perfect one! We're still staying with my mom, which is actually fun, but we're ready to have our own space again!



What I'm Loving!






PLEXUS! It's worked wonders for me! No more acid reflux, heartburn or anxiety! And significant Weight Loss. 

What we've been up to?

Building fires. My son was on YouTube and seen an inverted fire. This baby burned hotter and last for such a long time!





Then, we have this beauty! She's taking Senior Pictures. She was chosen to model for the photography company. We are so blessed to get that session FREE!







 While she was busy posing, I took a few pictures of God's Beauty!



What I'm dreading! 

TAXES...

What I'm working on...

Valentine's Day decor. I purchased these cute little heart expresso mugs from Williams Sonoma. Although I meant to order that larger ones, these were too cute not to keep!



Adding a simple print to a nice frame is a way to incorporate "holidays"  into your everyday decor!


The Target dollar spot gets me every time. I picked up just about everything in the photo at the dollar spot.


I also purchased this wooden heart from the Target dollar spot. I added some ribbon from Michael's and a little bit if faux baby's breath to make a cute holiday door hanger.


What I'm excited about...

Mix Match Mama's new cookbook's. I can't wait to try out some recipes.



What I'm watching/reading...
The Bachelor

What I'm listening too...
Self development videos and podcasts 

What I'm wearing...


I'm liking the Chanel bronzer. I mean, its actually pretty amazing!





What I'm doing this weekend...


Dreaming and relaxing, hoping to catch up on some much needed rest. 


What I'm looking forward to next month...

Happy Heart Day! There's something about Valentine's Day that I love!


I'm hosting a Valentine's Day hashtag over on Instagram. Come on over and join in on the fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment