Friday, April 3, 2015

No Bake Energy Balls

No Bake Energy Balls

My husband was recently given some scary news from the doctor about his triglycerides. He was advised they are way out of range on the high side. So, he and  I are trying to get healthy and eat better. I have been doing a lot of research on what is good for your body and what's not. I found this recipe online and to my surprise they are really good. My husband and I love to eat them as a snack. These balls are filling and make a great snack to take to the office. Mix all the following together and then refrigerate. Delish! 

Honey
Vanilla
Oats
Peanut Butter
Ground Flax Seed
Chocolate Chips
Coconut Flakes

I don't really measure. I just throw it all together and add more honey and peanut butter until I get desired consistency.





XO,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment