Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valentine's Day

Happy Heart & Love Month! Today I'm sharing my favorite simple Valentine's decor I have around my home. So grab a cup of coffee and browse along.

My mantle is very simple this year! Adding a banner with festive colors and a few simple hearts make it nice.


My love for cute mugs has me giddy! I love cute mugs!


It's been a little cold in the mornings here in Florida and using my new slippers while warming up with a #Love mug make Saturdays great!


Adding a subtle heart to any room decor makes it festive.

Krispy Kreme has a great way of displaying LOVE!




Target has got it right with these cute mugs! Everyone should own one. :)


This chocolate cake makes for a perfect treat during LOVE month as well!



Adding a simple love message is always a fun way of being affectionate.



Simple reds will


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Angela!

No comments:

Post a Comment